San Francisco, CA /
Courier is the fastest way for developers to build notifications for their app. Our APIs take the tedium out of integrating various notification channels, while our visual designer lets anyone design a message template and deliver their notifications to the best channel for each user with a single API call. Email, Push, Slack, SMS, you name it. Think "Stripe, for notifications."
We’ve raised $12.5 million from Bessemer Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Twilio, SendGrid, Slack, and Y Combinator. We're fanatical about delivering an amazing experience to software developers of companies big and small; if you are too, we should talk!
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager with deep experience marketing to developers to help refine our messaging and positioning, bring new products and features to market, and work with our product team to evolve the product roadmap and ensure our value proposition and messaging is in lockstep with the product offering. But that's not all! You'll also be heavily involved in our thought leadership and content marketing initiatives, market segmentation, persona development, and engaging with our customers and the broader developer community.
While you don't have to have an engineering background yourself – you should feel comfortable writing simple programs and have a deep understanding of how engaging developers differs from traditional B2B or B2C marketing.
Who You Are
- 3+ years in product marketing and/or product management roles in B2B technology companies
- Passionate about the software development market and have experience marketing to this audience
- A strategic thinker that executes - we love great ideas but we love execution of great ideas even more!
- Excellent writer and storyteller - ability to articulate long-term vision
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects
- Strong appreciation for demand generation and sales
Committed to Being Inclusive
At Courier, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in how software communicates with humans. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
* Generous Equity Plan
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) – we cover 99% of your personal and dependent premiums
* Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
We are located in SOMA near 5th & Folsom, only a few blocks away from BART, MUNI, and CalTrain. (As with most companies, we are working remotely during the pandemic until it safe to return to the office.)
Security & Compliance
Courier takes protecting the data of our customers – and of their notification recipients – seriously. Every Courier employee goes through security training and a background check as part of onboarding. Each employee is expected to follow Courier's security and compliance processes, and uphold industry best practices.