Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Developers use Courier's API to intelligently route their products' notifications to the best channel for each user – like email, mobile push, Slack, and many others – while empowering the product managers, designers, and marketers on their team to build and maintain notifications in every channel without writing any code.
With funding from Bessemer Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Twilio, Slack, and Y Combinator, we are a rapidly growing software company driven by a strong mission and vision carried out by a small, talented and diverse team. Our mission is to help teams deliver the world's best notification experience to their users.
We're looking for a creative, product-focused, full-stack engineer to help us develop key features of the next generation of our product. You'll use modern tools like React, node.js, ES6+TypeScript, AWS Lambda, and Serverless Framework to deliver high performance, modular, maintainable code. We're looking for someone who thrives on putting new features in front of customers and takes pride in the quality of their work.
Who You Are
- You love working on early products and being a major contributor to not just building the product, but deciding how it is built.
- You are relentlessly customer-focused and are eager to talk to our customers (developers like you!) to learn how we can improve.
- You're a firm believer that developers will increasingly rely upon 3rd-party SaaS Developer Tools like Stripe, Segment, LaunchDarkly, and Courier to ensure their own time is spent focused on their product's core value proposition. Our CEO likes to say "it's turtles all the way down."
* Generous Equity Plan with Early Exercise
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) – we cover 99% of your personal and dependent premiums
* Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
We are located in SOMA near 5th & Folsom, only a few blocks away from BART, MUNI, and CalTrain.
Courier is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment in all terms and conditions of employment regardless of sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, and any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.