San Francisco, CA /
Courier is the smartest way for product teams to design & deliver transactional messages and notifications. Our visual designer lets anyone design a message template – without knowing HTML or needing to code – and deliver their notifications to the best channel for each user with a single API call. Email, SMS, Slack, WhatsApp, Push, you name it. Think "Stripe, for communication infrastructure."
We’ve raised $12.5 million from Bessemer Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Twilio, SendGrid, Slack, and Y Combinator. We believe in hard work and good people — and we know that if you have them both, you can do amazing things.
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to accelerate our self-service growth. You will be responsible for identifying, executing, and optimizing acquisition campaigns across a wide range of channels, including: paid media, email marketing, organic content distribution, and more.
You will do this by generating data-driven hypotheses and running experiments across new and existing channels. You will work closely with our entire GTM team, from Product Marketing, Sales, and Growth Engineering to DevRel and Customer Success. This role is perfect for a scrappy, creative self-starter who’s excited to write the playbook for Courier’s growth.
- Identify, own, and optimize growth initiatives to drive self-service signups.You will work across a range of user acquisition channels, including paid, owned, and earned media.
- Develop a deep understanding of our key personas, including developers and product managers, and use data to uncover user insights to improve targeting and conversion.
- Define, measure, and report on success metrics for all initiatives. You will formulate data-driven hypotheses, analyze campaign performance, and iterate quickly. Work closely with Product and Growth Engineering to implement the infrastructure necessary for rapid experimentation, e.g. tools, attribution modeling, dashboards.
- Partner with Product Marketing, BizOps, DevRel, and Customer Success to drive and execute on the short- and long-term growth strategy for the business.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of marketing experience in an acquisition-focused role, preferably focused on B2B product-led growth. Experience with marketing to developers is a plus.
- An understanding of the full acquisition funnel, from signup to paying customer, and the ability to influence growth at each step of the funnel depending on business needs.
- Demonstrated track record of owning, running, and scaling growth experiments. You have a proven process for generating new growth ideas and quickly taking them to market.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify key metrics, assess campaign or program performance, and tell a data-driven story about both wins and areas for improvement.
- Superb communication and organizational skills. You have worked cross-functionally and collaboratively with product, engineering, sales, and customer success.
At Courier, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in how software communicates with humans. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
If this resonates with you and you like making things that make a difference (and having fun doing it) we'd love to chat!
* Generous Equity Plan
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) – we cover 99% of your personal and dependent premiums
* Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
We are located in SOMA near 5th & Folsom, only a few blocks away from BART, MUNI, and CalTrain.
Security & Compliance
Courier takes protecting the data of our customers – and of their notification recipients – seriously. Every Courier employee goes through security training and a background check as part of onboarding. Each employee is expected to follow Courier's security and compliance processes, and uphold industry best practices.