San Francisco, CA /
Courier is the smartest way for product teams to design & deliver transactional messages and notifications. Our visual designer lets anyone design a message template – without knowing HTML or needing to code – and deliver their notifications to the best channel for each user with a single API call. Email, SMS, Slack, WhatsApp, Push, you name it. Think "Stripe, for communication infrastructure."
We’ve raised $12.5 million from Bessemer Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Twilio, SendGrid, Slack, and Y Combinator. We believe in hard work and good people — and we know that if you have them both, you can do amazing things.
We’re seeking an experienced Product Manager to help us build the future of how apps engage their users. Even a first-time web developer or marketer should see amazing results with Courier.
You’ll work side-by-side with Courier's engineers to define APIs, white-board product ideas, and create visual prototypes with Courier's experienced design team. Throughout your work, you’ll live and breath data – leveraging data to validate your hypotheses and the impact of your work.
- 3+ years of experience operating at scale in a tech company or fast-growing startup
- Strong design skills – familiarity with at least one common design tool (e.g. Figma) and willingness to roll up your sleeves to mock out screens
- Familiarity with coding – you don’t need to be a CS major, but you should have a strong quantitative / technical background and be able to navigate your way through code and make simple changes on your own
- Strong data analytics skills – including strong SQL skills and the ability to formulate / structure complex analyses to answer key product questions
- Product execution – a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality products at scale
- Business sense – you can ruthlessly prioritize ways to build the company and work with our business teams to quantify the value of different features
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & collaboration skills
At Courier, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in how software communicates with humans. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
If this resonates with you and you like making things that make a difference (and having fun doing it) we'd love to chat!
* Generous Equity Plan
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) – we cover 99% of your personal and dependent premiums
* Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
We are located in SOMA near 5th & Folsom, only a few blocks away from BART, MUNI, and CalTrain.
Security & Compliance
Courier takes protecting the data of our customers – and of their notification recipients – seriously. Every Courier employee goes through security training and a background check as part of onboarding. Each employee is expected to follow Courier's security and compliance processes, and uphold industry best practices.