Software Engineer in Test
San Francisco, CA
Developers use Courier's API to intelligently route their products' notifications to the best channel for each user – like email, mobile push, Slack, and many others – while empowering the product managers, designers, and marketers on their team to build and maintain notifications in every channel without writing any code.
With funding from Bessemer Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Twilio, Slack, and Y Combinator, we are a rapidly growing software company driven by a strong mission and vision carried out by a small, talented and diverse team. Our mission is to help teams deliver the world's best notification experience to their users.
We’re seeking an experienced Software Engineer in Test to help lead the development of our frameworks and automated test suites for Courier's studio application, SDK's and API's. Your responsibilities will include extending and building our automation test suites across front-end, mobile, and back-end, in an environment that is continuously integrating and deploying several times per week.
- Get excited about the idea of joining a small but fast growing startup
- Have 5+ years of prior experience implementing test coverage across SaaS based products
- Ability to analyze, plan and pragmatically develop our test suites for highest leverage coverage
- Experience working with product managers to understand new product use-cases to extend our automation capability
- Experience integrating and extending test coverage through our integration and deployment infrastructure
- Have experience with one or more test suites such as Selenium, Robot, Appium and BDD frameworks
* Generous Equity Plan with Early Exercise
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) – we cover 99% of your personal and dependent premiums
* Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
We are located in SOMA near 5th & Folsom, only a few blocks away from BART, MUNI, and CalTrain.
Courier is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment in all terms and conditions of employment regardless of sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, military or veteran status, height, weight, AIDS/HIV status, and any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.