San Francisco, CA /
Courier is the fastest way for developers to build notifications for their app. Our APIs take the tedium out of integrating various notification channels, while our visual designer lets anyone design a message template and deliver their notifications to the best channel for each user with a single API call. Email, Push, Slack, SMS, you name it. Think "Stripe, for notifications."
We’ve raised $12.5 million from Bessemer Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Twilio, SendGrid, Slack, and Y Combinator. We're fanatical about delivering an amazing experience to software developers of companies big and small; if you are too, we should talk!
We are seeking a Developer Evangelist to join our team and help make Courier a tool no developer can live without. This role combines evangelism, growth marketing, and developer advocacy – no two days look the same.
- Identify and execute experiments to help put Courier into the minds of as many developers as possible
- Track and report on developer awareness, ensuring our time and resources go into spreading knowledge of Courier precipitously
- Zealously support developers using Courier when they hit roadblocks – your favorite days are ones where you can resolve a developer's problem by whipping up an npm module or Ruby gem
- Work closely with marketing to maximize our reach into the developer audience
- Work closely with product & engineering to make sure developer feedback quickly results in a better product
- Passionate about making products developers love
- Previous professional experience as a programmer
- You have the ability to take ideas from conception to release
- Your GitHub is full of everything from embarrassing hacks to impressive Open Source contributions
- You stay up to date with the latest web technologies
- Comfortable in React & node.js
- Understanding that roles are flexible and willing to take on new opportunities as Courier grows!
Committed to Being Inclusive
At Courier, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in how software communicates with humans. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
* Generous Equity Plan
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) – we cover 99% of your personal and dependent premiums
* Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
We are located in SOMA near 5th & Folsom, only a few blocks away from BART, MUNI, and CalTrain. (As with most companies, we are working remotely during the pandemic until it safe to return to the office.)
Security & Compliance
Courier takes protecting the data of our customers – and of their notification recipients – seriously. Every Courier employee goes through security training and a background check as part of onboarding. Each employee is expected to follow Courier's security and compliance processes, and uphold industry best practices.