New York, New York /
Minded is seeking an Operations Associate to be on the front lines with our customers and our care providers.
You’ll work directly with our customers, answering questions and helping to resolve issues. You’ll also work closely with the doctors and nurses who provide care to our customers. This makes you our eyes and ears, uniquely positioned to help us improve our product and process.
This is a multi-faceted role. The ideal candidate is a “people person”, confident, empathetic, and able to really connect and converse with our customers. They are skilled at synthesizing feedback, identifying patterns, and seeing the bigger picture behind the day-to-day issues. They are solution-oriented, always looking to improve things for themselves, their team, and their customers.
- Provide customer support via email, phone, and chat.
- Work with providers to manage tasks and troubleshoot issues.
- Work closely with Product and Operations team members to identify opportunities for product and process improvement.
- Experience in a customer support or other customer-facing role.
- Experience with Zendesk, or another customer support system is a plus!
- Experience in healthcare also a plus!
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Superb judgment, deep empathy, and the drive to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup.
This is a remote position through 2020, but we expect for you to work from our office in NYC once everyone is able.