Nurse Practitioner FT
New York, New York /
Medical Practice /
We are seeking a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for a full-time role in our growing clinical team.
This role is fully remote.
You will deliver both asynchronous and synchronous care via telemedicine to a population of adult patients who are stable on their prescribed medication(s) and primarily looking to manage their existing anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, and sleep medication.
You will review the medical history and clinical stability of our patients and assess their eligibility for medication renewal. When clinically indicated, you will write prescriptions. You will also communicate with patients and answer their questions through our secure messaging system. When appropriate, you will conduct medication management consultations over phone or video call.
This job is a great opportunity if you are a medical professional who is passionate about increasing access to mental healthcare and treating patients using an innovative product from comfort of your home.
- Provide telepsychiatry services for medication management
- Review the medical history and clinical stability of patients
- Make clinical decisions about the appropriateness of prescription renewals or adjustments
- Write prescriptions
- Answer medical questions related to medication management
- Collaborate with Lead NP to identify any issues with product or work flow
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience, telemedicine experience preferred
- Masters or doctorate from an accredited nursing school
- Completion of an accredited Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) program
- Board-certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Active New York State license and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Regular hours
- Remote work