Customer Success Manager (CSM II)
Tubular Labs is a video intelligence Saas product used by thousands of people at the top global media companies and brands. Our Enterprise customers include Buzzfeed, Viacom, Conde Nast, Scripps, NBCUniversal, Mattel, Red Bull and hundreds more. Committed to empowering the success of progressive video teams using Tubular, our Customer Success team has a physical presence in Mountain View, Los Angeles, New York City and London where we work hand in hand with our customers to enable business outcomes using the data and insights from the Tubular software.
Tubular Labs is looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage a portfolio of SMB and enterprise customers to help lead them towards impactful business outcomes. In this role you will work in partnership with Account Management to drive your accounts forward with best in class customer success. You will serve as an advocate and liaison between these customers and Customer Success leadership and internal cross-functional teams that span Sales, Services, Product, Operations and others.
- Enable success for customers across 12-month Saas lifecycles, resulting in industry-leading renewal and upsell rates for our international account portfolio
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing them to recognize the full value of working with Tubular
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis, empathy, and enquiry to drive operational excellence in the areas of customer engagement in your market
- Establish and oversee the customer's onboarding, enablement, and adoption of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Identify growth opportunities and collaborate with Sales to ensure growth target attainment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to Tubular roll out and adoption
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers; increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero; expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores; and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Skills we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of Customer facing experience working in the digital video, marketing/social media, online data/research, measurement/analytics space
- Results-oriented mindset and guided by data-driven decision making
- Experienced in analyzing data, trends to customer growth opportunities, and churn signs
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Hands-on experience implementing self-serve technology products for use by external customers
- Proven experience turning numbers into stories
- Ability to independently run meetings with both buyers and users of various levels within an org
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue growth
- Passion and desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help shape our offerings and how we interact with clients
Why choose Tubular?
Tubular is riding the tsunami of digital video.
Smartphones, social media and new streaming apps are revolutionizing media and entertainment. Viewers have never had so much great content to choose from, from so many diverse creators, available to watch in so many ways. As advertising, TV and social media converge, new industries will emerge. Tubular is the worldwide leader in online video intelligence. We are guiding firms through the new digital video landscape. We serve the world’s greatest media companies and brands, including top movie studios & TV network, leading technology companies, and the creme of digital first publishers. We are a team of tech-savvy media enthusiasts. We offer a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to make a real impact on your career, on our company, and the global media industry. With a highly engaged client base, we offer an insider’s view on the rise of the new generation of entertainment.