Mountain View, CA
Tubular Labs, the standard in digital video measurement, is looking to bring on a sales recruiter for our rapidly-growing team. The role can be located in San Francisco or Mountain View.
- Work closely with sales leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent.
- Focus on sales hiring, primarily for the San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London offices -- this includes hiring Account Executives, Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Professional Services consultants.
- Source and identify passive candidates.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive Tubular’s brand.
- Ensure a state-of-the-art experience from beginning to end, while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Finance teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS system (Lever).
- Provide reports around pipeline, offers, hires, source of hire and offer/accept rate.
- Work towards quarterly and annual hiring deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience sourcing new candidates via LinkedIn and other channels
- Experience managing candidates through a formal ATS, preferably Lever
- Knowledge of sales roles and organizations
- Experience running full cycle recruiting efforts
- High level understanding of SaaS technologies
- Proven track record of on-site recruitment experience with experience in sales hiring, preferably in the SaaS space
- Ability to influence and advise hiring managers on correct hiring strategies
What do we offer?
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and other stuff to help you get through the day
- A 401(k) plan to help you plan for your future
- Flexible PTO
- FREE health insurance plans, dental and vision packages (3 out of 4 plans) to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze
- Awesome work environment
Why choose Tubular?
Tubular is riding the tsunami of digital video.
Smartphones, social media and new streaming apps are revolutionizing media and entertainment. Viewers have never had so much great content to choose from, from so many diverse creators, available to watch in so many ways. As advertising, TV and social media converge, new industries will emerge. Tubular is the worldwide leader in online video intelligence. We are guiding firms through the new digital video landscape. We serve the world’s greatest media companies and brands, including top movie studios & TV network, leading technology companies, and the creme of digital first publishers. We are a team of tech-savvy media enthusiasts. We offer a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to make a real impact on your career, on our company, and the global media industry. With a highly engaged client base, we offer an insider’s view on the rise of the new generation of entertainment.