San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Marketing Analyst who has an entrepreneurial attitude, roll-up the sleeves approach, and passionate about the ever-evolving digital video landscape.As a cross-functional member within the Marketing team, you will distill key business insights, generate reporting, conduct advanced campaign analytics, forecast pipeline, and drive marketing operations projects necessary to systematize these processes. In close collaboration with the Operations team, you will manage the data structures, systems, and processes to surfacing the key insights which will drive the Marketing strategy.The ideal candidate should be able to think strategically across multiple channels (offline and online), how shifts in attribution will affect reporting, and take a full-funnel view (awareness, consideration, and purchase) of how each Marketing activity will impact our business goals.Your insights will drive direct impact for the marketing team on an international level and applied to optimize team performance.
- Lead analytical deep-dives to understand funnel drivers and opportunities for marketing performance improvement
- Identify metrics that define marketing success and maintain the infrastructure, data, and tools necessary
- Distill complex data into easily digestible, actionable, and timely insights for Marketing
- Review and update Tubular’s process for marketing pipeline management to ensure resources are being allocated properly and pipeline forecasts are accurate
- Lead monthly and quarterly business review reporting for the Marketing team as part of the company’s planning process
- Work with stakeholders from within Marketing to make recommendations for optimization and cross-functionally to drive growth across the organization
- Drive marketing operations projects in collaboration with the operations team to achieve functional and reporting needs for Marketing
- 3+ years in a marketing operation or analytics role in a fast-paced growth environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.A clear and methodical approach to problem-solving and ability to independently pursue hypothesis to discovery
- Excel at analyzing data, understanding trends, and generating recommendations for improvement
- An entrepreneurial attitude - with a high degree of intellectual curiosity, a passion for digital video and/or social media, and strong intuition for the fast-moving online video industry
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing policies and programs that drive improved marketing performance
- Passionate about marketing systems, attribution models, and web tracking technologies
- Understanding of data structures and relational databases
- Highly organized and efficient — ability to take on and balance a variety of complex projects
- Excellent communication skills that span written, spoken, and visual communication
- Expert-level skills in Excel, Salesforce, data visualization and analytics tools
What we offer?
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and other stuff to help you get through the day
- A 401(k) plan to help you plan for your future
- Flexible PTO
- FREE health insurance plans for you and your family, to fit your needs and ensure you’re happy and healthy
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze
- Awesome work environment
Why choose Tubular?
Tubular is riding the tsunami of digital video. Smartphones, social media and new streaming apps are revolutionizing media and entertainment. Viewers have never had so much great content to choose from, from so many diverse creators, available to watch in so many ways. As advertising, TV and social media converge, new industries will emerge. Tubular is the worldwide leader in online video intelligence. We are guiding firms through the new digital video landscape. We serve the world’s greatest media companies and brands, including top movie studios & TV network, leading technology companies, and the creme of digital first publishers. We are a team of tech-savvy media enthusiasts. We offer a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to make a real impact on your career, on our company, and the global media industry. With a highly engaged client base, we offer an insider’s view on the rise of the new generation of entertainment.