Strategic Relationship Manager, Germany
Tubular Labs is looking for a Strategic Relationship Manager to focus on expanding business with our roster of leading customers in Germany. The Strategic Relationship Manager will be responsible for owning the relationship with customers, driving overall partnership strategy, including introducing new products, expanding usage to new users/teams/offices and maintaining customer satisfaction. This sales role will be charged with being a strategic partner for customers, helping to understand the value Tubular is currently enabling and identifying additional value we can unlock. The role is based in London.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a high performing sales and account management professional with a strong understanding of the online video space to join a dynamic company.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure the retention and growth of Customers by:
- Understanding their corporate initiatives to demonstrate how alignment with Tubular drives value in a quantifiable way;
- Expanding our relationships at all touchpoints: C level, new divisions/offices and at the individual user level; and
- Developing and executing strategic account plans designed to guide interaction for 12-18 months.
- Collaborate with Tubular’s Customer Success Team to increase usage and drive product adoption
- Become a trusted partner and consultative resource who Customers rely on as a source of objective industry insight
- Demonstrate how Tubular’s solutions can easily accomplish Customer use cases
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis to assist with accurate revenue forecasting by Tubular management.
- Suggest product and sales process improvements that will increase sales performance metrics.
- Drive upsells and renewals to achieve quarterly and annual sales revenue goals
- 4+ years of successful Sales Experience in SaaS and/or consultative experience.
- Experience working with branded video, video ad sales, online data/research, measurement/analytics and/or marketing, working with leading media and entertainment companies preferred.
- Strong understanding of social video ecosystems (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, etc.), social media marketing, online content and related insights.
- Strong passion for the media landscape, including tracking macro-trends for media and entertainment companies, brands, and agencies.
- Self-motivated and disciplined individual, that can work effectively within a collaborative team.
- History of achieving goals and exceptional client service.
- Experienced with formal strategic account planning and sales methodologies
- Desire to work in the growing London office of a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help shape our local offerings and how we interact with clients
What do we offer?
- Health insurance benefit of £3,000 per year
- Transport allowance of £2,280 per year
- Free Lunches
- Cell phone allowance
- Annual entitlement of 25 days, in addition to public and bank holidays recognized in England and Wales
- Pension scheme included (Tubular contributes 3% for each employee)
- Training for a minimum of a week in our head office in Mountain View, California
Why choose Tubular?
Tubular is riding the tsunami of digital video.
Smartphones, social media and new streaming apps are revolutionizing media and entertainment. Viewers have never had so much great content to choose from, from so many diverse creators, available to watch in so many ways. As advertising, TV and social media converge, new industries will emerge. Tubular is the worldwide leader in online video intelligence. We are guiding firms through the new digital video landscape. We serve the world’s greatest media companies and brands, including top movie studios & TV network, leading technology companies, and the creme of digital first publishers. We are a team of tech-savvy media enthusiasts. We offer a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to make a real impact on your career, on our company, and the global media industry. With a highly engaged client base, we offer an insider’s view on the rise of the new generation of entertainment.