Marketing Campaign Manager
San Francisco, CA
Tubular is used by top global media companies and brands as the measurement standard for the digital video era. Our customers include Viacom, Buzzfeed, Conde Nast, Time Inc., Activision, Warner Bros, Mattel, and hundreds more.
As an Account-Based Campaign Manager (ABM), you’ll be responsible for B2B campaigns that drive awareness, acquisition, and conversion to customers and prospects. To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in multi-channel campaign execution and optimization, project management, and can imagine each and every campaign in the shoes of each prospect . The ability to thrive in a small collaborative cross-functional environment and in-depth knowledge of the online video ecosystem is key. You will drive global initiatives that target key accounts based on Tubular’s value and leadership in digital video.
In this role you would:
- Develop Account-Based Marketing (ABM) integrated campaigns around key themes, use-cases, promotions and verticals
- Create outside-of-the-box campaign ideas and themes that resonates in our industry
- Execute across multiple channels (paid digital, retargeting, email, content marketing, paid & organic social, events and direct mail)
- Use data and analytics to inform and optimize campaign performance
- Align with Product Marketing, Design and Web to conceptualize, produce and distribute digital content across all relevant channels
- Stay abreast of evolving landscape and bring forth ideas to stay competitive in the social universe
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years marketing experience preferably at an agency, in the media industry or with a SaaS technology company
- 2+ years B2B SaaS campaign planning and execution
- A well-rounded marketer versed in executing integrated campaigns in digital, social, events and direct mail.
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; with demonstrated capabilities in campaign measurement, analyzing and interpreting data and A/B testing
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design, and sales teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and can't be afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Knowledge of media, digital media, measurement, and/or data industries
- Power user of Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, paid/social interfaces, and email systems.
- Love video!
What we offer?
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and other stuff to help you get through the day
- A 401(k) plan to help you plan for your future
- Flexible PTO
- FREE health insurance plans for you and your family, to fit your needs and ensure you’re happy and healthy
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze
- Awesome work environment
Why choose Tubular?
Tubular is riding the tsunami of digital video. Smartphones, social media and new streaming apps are revolutionizing media and entertainment. Viewers have never had so much great content to choose from, from so many diverse creators, available to watch in so many ways. As advertising, TV and social media converge, new industries will emerge. Tubular is the worldwide leader in online video intelligence. We are guiding firms through the new digital video landscape. We serve the world’s greatest media companies and brands, including top movie studios & TV network, leading technology companies, and the creme of digital first publishers. We are a team of tech-savvy media enthusiasts. We offer a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to make a real impact on your career, on our company, and the global media industry. With a highly engaged client base, we offer an insider’s view on the rise of the new generation of entertainment.