Sales Manager, EMEA
Tubular Labs is looking for an ambitious, motivated SaaS Sales Manager to work within its dynamic startup environment and help to grow its EMEA business. As a Sales Manager, you will be empowered to prospect, build relationships, and close business with leading media companies, agencies and brands. You will be responsible for creating excitement, trust, and driving revenue for Tubular Labs.
- Develop and cultivate leads for the sales pipeline
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Identify, negotiate, and close deals swiftly
- Listen to, identify, and understand prospects’ viewpoint and tailor communication to meet prospect needs and expectations
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis for accurate revenue forecasting by Management
- Suggest product and sales process improvements that will increase sales performance metrics
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in digital video, online data/research, measurement/analytics, and/or SaaS experience.
- Experience of selling in one or many of the following markets; UK, Germany, France, Middle East, Italy or Spain.
- History of achieving goals and exceptional client service
- Existing relationships within the online-video or traditional media industries
- Ability to educate customers about complex ideas in an elegant, meaningful way for the benefit of internal teams and client discussion
- Love building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong experience with digital culture, and knowledge of trends and innovation in the digital space
- Passion for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter video ecosystems, social media marketing, online content and related insights
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help shape our offerings and how we interact with clients
- Understanding of SaaS and enterprise sales processes
- The candidate should be a self-starter and self-motivated