Tubular is used by thousands of people at the top global media companies and brands. Our customers include Viacom, Conde Nast, Time Inc., Activision, Warner Bros., Mattel, and hundreds more.
As the Marketing Associate, International you’ll be responsible for EMEA inbound lead development as well as supporting a variety of international marketing activity. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in digital marketing, events and campaign execution as well as customer-facing experience. The ability to thrive in a small collaborative cross-functional environment and in-depth knowledge of the media industry is ideal.
- Support a variety of EMEA marketing activity including; email marketing, events management, data analysis, developing thought leadership, presentations and case studies, general operational support.
- Be highly proficient in Tubular software and high-level messaging, including by role and industry.
- Position Tubular’s differentiation in the market concisely and confidently.
- EMEA inbound lead development. Identify, clean, qualify & route inbound leads to corresponding sellers.
- Identify EMEA leads generated from website visits / engagements, signups and other sources.
- Research and qualify leads based on key criteria and confirm interest via phone or email.
- Partner & work closely with EMEA sales team to assign relevant qualified leads based on target accounts.
- Understand customer needs & effectively communicate how Tubular can meet them with examples.
- Use and maintain Salesforce by Tubular standards to track inbound lead and opportunity development.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and other prospecting tools a bonus.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years B2B media experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Passionate about marketing.
- Deep knowledge of the media industry and Tubular’s customers and market.
- Self-starter and quick-learner with strong analytical skills. Experience using SAAS software required.
- Familiar with B2B marketing, lead generation and sales processes. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Previous success in a team environment turning unqualified leads into pipeline/revenue preferred.
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to work well in a fast paced & growing team environment.
- Client-facing experience and exceptional writing, communication and speaking skills required.
- Highly organized and efficient — ability to take on and balance a variety of complex projects.
Why choose Tubular?
Tubular is riding the tsunami of digital video.
Smartphones, social media and new streaming apps are revolutionizing media and entertainment. Viewers have never had so much great content to choose from, from so many diverse creators, available to watch in so many ways. As advertising, TV and social media converge, new industries will emerge. Tubular is the worldwide leader in online video intelligence. We are guiding firms through the new digital video landscape. We serve the world’s greatest media companies and brands, including top movie studios & TV network, leading technology companies, and the creme of digital first publishers. We are a team of tech-savvy media enthusiasts. We offer a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to make a real impact on your career, on our company, and the global media industry. With a highly engaged client base, we offer an insider’s view on the rise of the new generation of entertainment.