Marketing – Creative /
Does seeing a great line out in the wild make you jealous? Do you hope to get back to working with products and people you believe in? If so, you may be a Content Manager in the mold of Tuft & Needle. As a Content Manager, you’ll not only have the opportunity to work with the growing Content and Creative teams. You’ll help lead them through a variety of interesting assignments, from website enhancements to campaign launches of every shape and size. The Content Manager will report to the Head of Content, working with Content, Design, Dev and other teams to develop cross-functional communications solutions.
- Regular copywriting assignments
- Ideation and campaign development
- Guidance for the T&N marketing strategy and vision
- Team lead and primary point of contact for all video projects
- Adhering to T&N brand standards
- Managing the relationships with partnering agencies
- Developing and guiding the Content Team
- At least 7 years working in agency or in-house creative environments
- Proven broadcast and/or video experience
- Strong ability to tell a story
- A passion for ideation and collaboration
- Assigned project and people management skills in past positions
- The ability to juggle and multitask
- Superior presentation skills
- A knack for thriving in critique sessions
- A dedication to staying on deadline and budget
- A strong portfolio of work that you are always adding to
YOU'LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
Our people. You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product. Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits. We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org