Marketing – Digital Performance /
THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
Tuft & Needle in search of a clever, data-driven, growth-minded SEO Specialist. If you are fluent in optimizing sites for SEO, proactively driving traffic, hacking the Google algorithm to rank as Position 0, testing, competitive analysis, and are generally obsessed with winning on the internet, we want to meet you!
The core mission of the SEO Specialist is to work hand in hand with the Sr. SEO Manager to identify and deliver on opportunities that drive direct traffic to our sites and improve our brands search rankings. You will grow organic search channels, create and implement strategic plans to increase traffic, and support content creation and management. This role requires deep search engine optimization knowledge as well as a desire to get into the weeds to optimize what currently exists.
- Provide recommendations for improvement in key areas such as keyword optimization on meta tags and images, content quality, and link building
- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and optimize existing content
- Integrate on-page and off-page SEO (link building) with content marketing, social media marketing, and digital PR initiatives
- Regularly track and monitor new and existing keyword ranking positions and devise integrated marketing strategies to increase organic search rankings
- Measure key SEO metrics such as organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority, conversion and conversion rates, engagement metrics such as dwell time and organic return visits and provide recommendations for improvement
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass competitors
- This is a full time role, not open to agency or contract work
- Minimum 2 years working hands on in technical and content SEO
- Must have a proven track record of driving results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement and conversions)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices involving ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Proficient in SEO-related tools/platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz.com
- Strong, data-centric analytical skills
- Knowledge of Wordpress SEO a plus!
- Clear communication skills in multiple forms
YOU'LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
Our people. You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product. Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits. We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com