Sales Director - Remote US
US - Remote
Tulip Retail is the world’s first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Toys”R”Us believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of store associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to the product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omni-channel world.
As a member of the Sales team, the Sales Director serves as the subject matter expert in our sales cycles. This is a fast-paced, highly-visible, client-facing role that provides the opportunity to use a versatile set of skills and make a big impact on the future of Tulip Retail.
Note: This role involves frequent client interaction which requires daily navigation of the NYC area and sometimes handling several meetings a day.
What you'll do:
- Communicate a client-specific value proposition and gain the confidence of the client’s senior operating executives
- Understand a retail or brand merchant’s store, digital marketing, and IT organization while being able to articulate solution recommendations in a retail industry-focused language
- Execute a sales process that moves a customer through the traditional software sales cycle
- Develop tailored value propositions and compelling reasons for the customer to select Tulip as their mobile retail partner of choice
- Manage multiple sales cycles to ensure over-achievement of quota
- Network with existing customer relationships and with Apple/CDW retail sales executives
What you have:
- 10+ years of postsecondary work experience
- Solution sales training a must
- Enterprise software sales experience including packaged application delivery and the SaaS model
- Work experience in Digital Transformation, Marketing, (CX, CRM, EMM, Marketing Automation) or a retail focused solution software company, major systems integrator, or management consulting firm is a plus
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.