Employee Success Coordinator
Employee Success – Employee Success
Tulip Retail is the world’s first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Toys”R”Us believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of store associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to the product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
As our Employee Success Coordinator you will work with the Employee Success Team to perform a variety of administrative and organizational tasks in order to help scale Tulip’s people and culture initiatives. You will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by playing a key role in Recruitment, Onboarding, Systems Administration, improving policies and process, and ensuring efficient HR operations.
What you will do:
- Facilitate Employee Success processes in all areas of the organization
- Become the subject matter expert on all Employee Success systems and technology (HRIS, ATS, etc)
- Administer employee perks and benefit plans
- Recruit for junior roles (4-5 vacancies)
- Facilitate onboarding process and new hire orientations
- Document and update HR policies and procedures
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries/requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal meetings and events
What you bring:
- Proven experience as HR coordinator or a relevant HR/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentialityWell organized with a skill in time management
- Eagerness to work in a fast growing company where culture is a priority
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Flexible hours for our early risers and night owls
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid sick days
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Corporate gym rate
- Weekly team lunches with halal and vegetarian options
- Healthy (and less healthy) snacks and gourmet espresso
- Breathtaking Toronto office on the waterfront and close to Union station or beautiful new office in downtown Kitchener
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.
Tulip Retail is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Tulip Retail.
Tulip Retail welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.