Toronto or Kitchener
Launch Services – Launch Services
As part of the Launch Services team, your mandate is big. You will be instrumental in the continuing advancement and innovation of what is to be known as the industry standard for store associate mobile enablement, delivering our clients' next generation retail experience. Our Project Managers will build lasting relationships with our customers and support the ongoing development of our project teams.
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate for this role will be part of a position that is much more than “just” a project manager. You will be responsible for managing all traditional Project Management Office aspects of a project, but you will also become a functional expert, working side-by-side with Tulip customers to determine design and configuration requirements for the Tulip platform and oversee all aspects of project delivery. From planning, solution design, build and test, through to customer deployments and ownership of long-term customer relationships, you will have responsibility for customer success.
- When you join Tulip, you’ll be part of a fast-growing group of people who come from different backgrounds, countries, and experience. We believe in investing in our people, building positive relationships with our customers, and treating our work like craft. We prioritize diversity, inclusion and building a community, and we stay humble and hungry.
What we would like to see:
- Successfully delivered at least three enterprise software projects involving multiple business, technical stakeholders and a cross functional team of BSA's, architects, developers, QA and release management. Projects within the retail domain are a plus.
- Proven and demonstrated ability in managing P&L, including budge definition, time tracking and change management
- Ability to balance hands on management of project tasks & activities with the ability to identify, mitigate risks and drive escalations, de-escalations appropriately
- Trusted customer partner and advocate that is able to empathize with their business challenges and lead Tulip-driven initiatives that directly address those challenges
- Resourceful project manager and you take pride at being accountable in your role
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as demonstrated tenacity and persistence, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience in customer account management, relationship building and ability to build, coach, lead and mentor diverse and distributed teams
What you have:
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Experience in agile project management
- PMP certification is a bonus
- Experience in defect tracking tools (such as JIRA), content management tools (such as Confluence), project management and time tracking tools similar to MavenLink
- Knowledge of payment hardware and software, order management, and other retail systems and technologies
Tulip Retail is the first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Chanel believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to product information while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.
Tulip Retail is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Tulip Retail.
Tulip Retail welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.