Account Based Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Please apply using this link.
It's our time to scale. It's your time to be part of something big.
Tulip's mission is bold. We're a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years. We are driven to disrupt an entire industry and enable one of the world's largest job markets.
Tulip has built a retail mobile software platform that empowers leading retailers such as Mulberry, Chanel, Saks Fifth Avenue, Kate Spade, Coach, and Michael Kors to give mobile devices to their store associates so they can elevate service, sell more and provide a personalized experience.
Tulip is a place you come to make an impact, working with like-minded people to build something meaningful using the best technology. We are growing, and while lean is great, we need more people, energy, innovation, and talent.
Who you are
You are a seasoned marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You are a creative, hands-on problem solver with proven success in leveraging account-based and digital marketing to acquire new customers. You want to own marketing campaigns end to end and lead an ABM strategy in the luxury retail space.
What’s in it for you
Influence and impact. You will be instrumental in developing Tulip’s overall marketing strategy and will implement best practices and processes to ensure the success of the marketing team. You will define who our ideal customer in the luxury retail space is and will create, as well as execute on, a plan that will convert them into Tulip users.
As the Marketing Manager, you will focus on:
- Market research. You will be the subject matter expert on everything luxury retail, mapping out personas and aligning sales and marketing’s understanding of our luxury audience. You will scope out ideal accounts and will keep an up to date database of key contacts, product champions, and critical decision-makers.
- Account-Based Marketing strategy. You will create extremely targeted marketing campaigns to drive new business and generate revenue. You will use a variety of marketing channels (digital, social, content, email and webinars) to target select luxury retailers and convert them into customers. You will leverage A/B testing to maximize conversions and campaign success.
- Lead generation. You will own the marketing funnel end to end; leveraging marketing and sales automation platforms such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, and HubSpot to capture and quantify leads. You will lead outbound demand generation initiatives like content syndication, PPC ads, and sponsored social media content.
- Sales enablement. You will work closely with the Sales Leader of Luxury Accounts and will support the sales department in any way you can. Whether it’s creating custom content for prospects or providing sales with market research insights, it’s your responsibility to ensure they’re set up for success.
What you bring:
- The education and experience. You have a degree in marketing or a relevant field, as well as 5+ years of marketing experience in the B2B software space. You have demonstrated success in all areas of marketing (digital, social, email and content). Previous experience in the retail industry is an added bonus.
- The technical skill set. You are well-versed in Salesforce and have experience using it for lead tracking as well as pipeline management. You are very familiar with HubSpot and have successfully used it for marketing automation and email campaigns in the past.
- The drive. You embrace the fast-paced, dynamic, and the ambiguous nature of scaling tech companies; seeing it as an opportunity to learn and grow. You’re a self-starter who’s excited by the prospect of wearing multiple hats and are eager to deepen your knowledge in areas like demand generation and content marketing.
Tulip has perks, career progress, and an intimate culture. We have:
- A fantastic office space in downtown Toronto with a flexible work environment that includes a wellness/prayer room.
- An excellent healthcare plan with no wait time, paid parental leave, and corporate gym rates.
- A culture of openness and idea generation. We have weekly all-hands and quarterly town halls. We pride ourselves on our transparency and keeping it real. From the most senior to the newest team member, we give you access to decision makers and career-building work.
- The opportunity to grow and apply new skills be it hands-on or leadership. We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and building a community. We're a little weird but in a good way.
- A plethora of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, coffees and teas. Social events, ping pong tables, and free lunch once a week.
Why we are awesome.
Tulip is hungry and humble. When you join Tulip, you'll be part of a strong, thriving, diverse group of people who come from different disciplines, countries, and experiences. We do what we love and it shows in our unrelenting pursuit of affecting real change. We believe in investing in our people, building positive relationships with our customers, and treating our work like our craft.
Tulip is at the cutting edge of technology. We work with big-name retailers. It's a chance to step up to solving complex technical problems and develop a deeper understanding of the retail world while being part of a niche startup style company. We don't fear failure; we embrace challenges. We're excited about taking the lesser known paths, using the open source tools and keeping up with the pace of evolving tech solutions. It's fun, it's fast, and it's future-focused.
Tulip gives back. Inspired, passionate, and committed people helped make us the successful company we are today. We challenge norms and put people before profits. Our CEO, Ali Asaria, created The Tulip Foundation, a charity controlled by all of us, the employees. We believe we can build a great company that changes the technical space while simultaneously giving back to society and the community.
Feel like you can't tick all the boxes? If you have some of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.
Tulip Retail is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Tulip Retail.
Tulip Retail welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply using this link.