Software Development Engineer, Core Application - Remote
Engineering and IT – Engineering /
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer to own the outcome and drive forward key capabilities for our flagship product: the TUNE Partner Marketing Platform.
TUNE makes the industry’s most flexible SaaS platform for managing marketing partnerships across mobile and web. On one platform, you can maximize ROI from onboarding through payout with your most important partners — affiliates, networks, influencers, agencies, and any other business development relationships.
You'll be responsible for ...
- Sufficiently understanding the technologies, frameworks, and architecture behind the TUNE product to help bring additional technical perspective and ideas to the table.
- Working as part of a team to own, maintain and improve a diverse set of existing software services, APIs and web applications.
- Partnering with our product leaders to refine, estimate, and deliver our product and engineering initiatives that drive forward TUNE’s product strategy.
- Thinking through customer challenges and delivering pragmatic solutions.
- Being part of an on-call rotation with other teammates to support our platform.
What you'll need...
- 4+ years professional experience in software development, preferably building Software-as-a-Service/web applications.
- 3+ years of experience with at least one web application framework, such as PHP, Laravel, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, or Django.
- Experience designing and interacting with APIs (SOAP, REST, RPC).
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Solid experience with relational databases, schema design and SQL.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit.
- Familiarity with AWS technologies and managed services.
- Comfortability of version control concepts and tools (Git, SVN).
- Experience with containerization technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Passion for user experience and web interface design.
- Strong sense of ownership, customer obsession, and drive.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Yearly performance bonuses
- Profit sharing through our parent company Perseus Group
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement fund with yearly employer match
- Flexible spending account
- Competitive time off, with annual increases
Why You’ll Love TUNE
If you value autonomy, collaboration, and personal development, you’ll love working at TUNE!
Our goal is to foster a work environment where employees can directly influence the change they are most passionate about. To maintain a positive, productive culture, we expect every employee to assume good faith in each other and to approach our work and interactions with these values in mind.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.