Product and Design – HasOffers Product Development
We're looking for an outstanding Product Manager to own feature areas of our flagship performance marketing SaaS product: HasOffers. Our product equips companies with the technology to measure, analyze, and optimize their performance marketing results in real time, across multiple channels. As a Product Manager, you’ll work with our customers and across our organization to define priorities and execute on the vision for our products and services.
You'll be responsible for...
- Starting with “why” - at TUNE, we believe that people don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Our mission is to invent the future of marketing technology, and you will play an essential part.
- Owning the outcome by defining new products & features, working with a team to build and ship them, and measuring key performance indicators to evaluate the success of each release.
- Embracing 10x thinking by thinking creatively about the future, navigating ambiguity, and delivering transformative change.
- Being relentlessly resourceful - you’ll overcome obstacles by harnessing the collective knowledge and passion of those around you.
What you'll need...
- 5+ years of Product or Program Management experience in digital advertising, analytics, or a related area.
- Strong technical background, with a solid understanding of advertising technologies, API integrations, big data, and/or other internet technologies.
- You don’t need to write code but understanding TUNE’s technology stack is critical to success.
- Proven record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion.
- Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this information into requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to set product priorities, effectively managing and communicating tradeoffs.
- Ability to identify, generate, and analyze metrics critical to measuring product success.
- Experience in Agile software development practices, processes, and deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What sets TUNE apart
- 100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision and dental
- Paid parental leave: 12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver
- 4 weeks PTO (increases annually)
- Equity (varies by position)
- 100% commuter transit coverage
- TUNE Cares is our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- A top-notch culinary team serving light breakfast and full lunch.
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE
- Endless opportunity for advancement and development in a fast-growth environment.
TUNE is on a mission to make mobile marketing better for everyone. The TUNE Marketing Console empowers marketers to measure their mobile marketing campaigns, gather insight, and engage their users through one, integrated solution. Accuracy, transparency, and efficiency are critical in marketing which is why TUNE also integrates with and builds technologies (like HasOffers) that power marketers’ agencies, ad networks, and other partners.
As the most adopted measurement and attribution platform for the top 100 grossing apps across iOS and Android, TUNE is trusted by brands like Expedia, Sephora, Starbucks, and Amazon, ad platforms like Doubleclick, and AOL, and martech like Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, BlueKai and many more.
As the leading performance marketing platform, HasOffers by TUNE® gives thousands of businesses around the world the ability to track and manage their own publisher relationships. The fully-customizable software solution also enables clients to manage campaigns, creatives, invoices, payouts, and more at a detailed level—in real time. For more information, visit www.hasoffers.com.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with over 350 employees in ten offices worldwide, TUNE’s solutions are globally recognized as the most innovative, reliable, and best supported in mobile marketing.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.