Growth Marketing Associate
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Marketing
TuneIn is looking for a highly motivated and data-driven growth marketing associate to help drive user acquisition at TuneIn. This individual will play a key role managing performance marketing channels (SEM, programmatic display, paid social) and will get the opportunity to assist with other growth initiatives such as product marketing, ASO, and SEO.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, launching, analyzing and iterating on our performance marketing campaigns, a major driver of the TuneIn acquisition funnel. You will work closely with marketing, data analytics, product, design, and external advertising partners. You will also be responsible for identifying other growth opportunities and running upsell campaigns across our web and app properties.
We are looking for an individual who is ready to dive in and manage a variety of campaigns and growth projects. The ideal candidate will be analytical, have strong communication skills, and be open to exploring new channels and growth opportunities with a test and learn approach.
What You'll Do
· Create, analyze, and optimize a wide variety of paid acquisition campaigns for TuneIn.
· Iterate and optimize the TuneIn’s web to install flow
· Test creative, bids, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently.
· Identify, test, and optimize the best channels to drive low acquisition cost, high LTV customers.
· Generate daily, weekly and monthly performance recaps.
· Stay up-to-date on ad platform updates as they roll out.
· Build, maintain and cultivate key strategic relationships with acquisition partners such as Google, Apple, and Facebook.
· Develop test plans for new user acquisition initiatives, measure performance to prioritize the highest impact testing opportunities, and make recommendations that will drive our main business KPIs (installs, trial opt-ins, subscriptions, etc.)
· 1+ years of experience working on paid marketing channels
· Proven track record of successfully launching and managing online user acquisition campaigns.
· Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail. You will use data daily.
· A good understanding of excel, pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data to see clear trends
· Ability to prioritize effectively between short term and long term projects
· Experience working with 3rd party mobile tracking systems
· Previous experience in start-up environments.
· Creative approach to challenges and experience growing a user base at low cost
· BA/BS Degree
TuneIn brings together live sports, music, news, and podcasts — hear what matters most to you! With live, on-demand and original content, we are one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world with 75 million monthly active users. TuneIn broadcasts over 100,000 owned & operated and partner radio stations globally and more than 5.7 million podcasts, and is available for free across 200 platforms and connected devices — our listeners can always find what they love while discovering new things.
Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL, commercial-free top news networks like MSNBC, CNBC, and Fox News Talk, and a wide array of commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.