Ciudad de Mexico
Pronto strives to empower communities and cities with technology. It is the first Mexican ride-sharing platform with an innovative business model that seeks to transform the ecosystem of mobility in Mexico and Latin America.
Your role as iOS Developer will be to help create a product that delivers an efficient and smooth service for drivers and users. You’ll become part of a strong team of Growth with a shared goal: finding high-impact solutions to attract prospective customers.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
Design, manage and configure mobile application to create an effective user experienceGuarantee high performance and high availability of all systemsBuild and maintain services to support our operational teamsUnderstand and foresee our system requirementsEnsure that the app is running smoothly at all times
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
5+ year experience creating software and digital productsStrong portfolio and experience showcasing past work and processDirect experience with mobility and technology Proficient in English and Spanish Experience working in a collaborative environment Comfortable using Slack, Monday, AsanaAn up-to-date understanding of best practices and trendsComfort with a fast-paced, agile development processCulture Fit
Competitive salary Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is our goal Health benefits Flexible work hoursFull equipment set up Team lunches, off-site activities and much more!
- Experience building and shipping native iOS apps
- Expert knowledge of Swift, knowledge of RxSwift and at least some knowledge of Objective-C
- Good understanding of the iOS Frameworks
- Experience with technical writing such as documentation and specifications
- Proficiency with Git
- Deep understanding of writing, running, maintaining and debugging applications.
- Experience with XCTest or other automated testing frameworks is a plus
- Experience with unidirectional data flow architecture like ReSwift or Redux is a plus
Pronto wants to make a positive difference on all the key players in the company.
It is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Pronto - transforming cities, together.