Build a better sustainable world!
Consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies all over the world – including names you already have in your fridge, toiletries bag, make-up case, and pantry – rely on Turing’s AI technology to create new products faster, safer, smarter, and leaner. With our industry-leading platform, we leverage data and combine industry-specific AI technology to create new products 10x faster than the existing physical trial-and-error process.
Turing Labs is a Series A funded company backed by Insight Partners, Y-combinator, Moment Ventures, and several industry leaders.
The Turing team has decades worth of experience and passion for creating the next generation of products. Today, we employ some of the world’s best machine learning algorithms – and the people who create them – to help drive product innovation that impacts billions of people’s lives.
You can learn more about our journey and where we are going on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, and Forbes.
Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS on the path of becoming the default platform for product development.
About The Role!
Think Super Mario meets Enterprise Application. We are big fans of this game and believe it represents the power of UX/UI and the interactive journey needed to achieve any goal. Through great UI and cohesive User Experience design, the basics of the game are clear and concise and the user intuitively is able to navigate the gaming environment. If you are up for designing something similar but for an enterprise application, please read more…….
We are looking for a highly creative and innovative UX/UI Designer who is consumed with digitally transforming what is possible with enterprise software. This is a chance to make your mark.
Based on your designs, our users will make high-stake business decisions. You will work directly with the Turing Labs team and our customers to plan and execute on our product roadmap.
First three months:
1. Understand user workflow, existing product, and competitive products to create a design/UX strategy/roadmap
2. Revisit every element of existing designs and make them better. If required, re-design ground up
3. Find new ways to visualize some of the core features of the platform
4. Streamline the interactions within and between modules
5. Rapidly test and iterate based on customer feedback
- Design: Full-cycle design responsibilities, from initial concept through to final implementation. Collaborate with our full-stack development and machine learning teams to create intuitive, user-friendly application experiences and interfaces.
- Prototyping and Wireframing: Utilize modern design and generative AI tools to create high-quality prototypes and wireframes that streamline the user journey.
- Research and User Testing: Conduct user research, surveys, and interviews to gain insights into user behaviors and needs. Develop and implement user testing procedures to gather feedback and validate design decisions.
- Design Workshops: Host workshops to foster innovation and creativity within the Turing Labs team and with customers leveraging collaborative design thinking to improve our SaaS solutions.
- Collaboration: Work closely with Turing Labs teams including product management, developers, and data scientists to ensure cohesive and meaningful user experiences across the SaaS platform.
- Documentation: Create and maintain design system documentation to support consistent user experiences for the SaaS platform.
- Experience: 5+ years of UX/UI design experience with cloud-based enterprise software that leverages advanced/AI analytics. Experience in designing compelling enterprise web applications is a must.
- Design Skills: Proficiency in modern design tools such as Freehand, Sketch, Figma, Adobe, or equivalent and familiarity with related generative AI productivity tools.
- Understanding of start-of-the-art web design trends and standards.
- User-Centric Approach: Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing for a range of user personas.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions and processes.
- Collaboration: Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, data scientists, product managers, and other stakeholders.
- Strong capacity to identify, analyze, and describe user needs, behaviors, and usage patterns.
- Ability to understand complex business workflow concepts/requirements and translate them into UX/UI designs and prototypes for demonstration and testing.
- Moves fast, listens, and adapts, rapidly prioritizes, and incorporate feedback into designs.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or a related field is required.
- Advanced degrees or relevant professional certifications will be considered a plus.
* Platinum level medical insurance 100% covered by Turing
* $1,500 home office budget
* Unlimited PTO + 10 Federal Holidays
* 401k employer match
* Dental & Vision insurance
Turing Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Turing Labs considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Turing Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.