Customer Success Manager (London, UK)
Customer Success /
Build a better sustainable world!
Consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies all over the world – including names you already have in your fridge, toiletries bag, make-up case, and pantry – rely on Turing’s AI technology to create new products faster, safer, smarter, and leaner. With our industry-leading platform, we leverage data and combine industry-specific AI technology to create new products 10x faster than the existing physical trial-and-error process.
Turing Labs is a Series A funded company backed by Insight Partners, Y-combinator, Moment Ventures, and several industry leaders.
The Turing team has decades worth of experience and passion for creating the next generation of products. Today, we employ some of the world’s best machine learning algorithms – and the people who create them – to help drive product innovation that impacts billions of people’s lives.
You can learn more about our journey and where we are going on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, and Forbes.
Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS on the path of becoming the default platform for product development.
What You Will Do
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role and is responsible for developing and managing our most valuable asset, our customers. You will own the relationships with your customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals. This role demands interaction with enterprises at the senior level (c-level), as well as with technical teams.
Leveraging this customer knowledge and your expertise in our product, you will provide an ongoing adoption and industry best practices strategy to ensure your customers understand and maximize value from their investment with our company.
- Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing and proactive leadership and support to Turing’s customers, to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, deep engagement, and mutual success.
- Conduct quarterly customer Executive Business Review meetings and proactively monitor customer health
- Drive deep integration of the Turing platform into our customer’s business processes and ecosystem, to create and increase stickiness.
- Identify and grow expansion opportunities within the customer install base, and collaborate with the sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base, and build and execute on get-well plans.
- Direct crisis and incident response with urgency, working cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution while communicating effectively with customers.
- Identify, build and implement repeatable programs and processes across your portfolio of customers to maximize product adoption and usage and achievement of customer’s business objectives.
- Travel expected up to 20% (post covid)
What you bring to the team
- A proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top-quality customer experience.
- 5+ years of experience for enterprise subscription-based vendors in a customer-facing role (such as Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, or strategic customer service)
- Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience
- Good understanding of AI processes (optional)
- Good understanding of current CPG processes, technologies, and risks
- Project management skills with high attention to detail
- Experience in supporting software for Fortune 100 or other large companies
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven record of establishing and building successful customer relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
Compensation & Perks
- An opportunity to take a crucial, early role in an exciting, rapidly growing startup.
- You’ll work with a smart, no-ego team
- Competitive wage, comp, and equity package
- Medical, dental, and vision package
- A monthly health & wellness stipend
- Weekly virtual social events and annual company retreats
- Work-from-home stipend
* Platinum level medical insurance 100% covered by Turing
* $1,500 home office budget
* Unlimited PTO + 10 Federal Holidays
* 401k employer match
* Dental & Vision insurance
Turing Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Turing Labs considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Turing Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.