Senior Machine Learning Engineer
ML engineering /
Build a better sustainable world!
Consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies all over the world – including names you already have in your fridge, toiletries bag, make-up case, and pantry – rely on Turing’s AI technology to create new products faster, safer, smarter, and leaner. With our industry-leading platform, we leverage data and combine industry-specific AI technology to create new products 10x faster than the existing physical trial-and-error process.
Turing Labs is a Series A funded company backed by Insight Partners, Y-combinator, Moment Ventures, and several industry leaders.
The Turing team has decades worth of experience and passion for creating the next generation of products. Today, we employ some of the world’s best machine learning algorithms – and the people who create them – to help drive product innovation that impacts billions of people’s lives.
You can learn more about our journey and where we are going on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, and Forbes.
Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS on the path of becoming the default platform for product development.
- Deliver state-of-the-art, causal algorithms to production for optimizing consumer product metrics
- Build and maintain the infrastructure for data and model management
- Work closely with the Turing design and engineering teams for machine learning-adjacent components, such as visualization, ad-hoc data analysis, and data processing
- Define and lead the development of longer-term Turing Platform capabilities.
You are a good fit if you
- Have 5+ years of professional experience in machine learning or quantitative analysis or have a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics
- Have excellent programming and algorithmic skills
- Are proficient with Python and experience with data processing tools (e.g., SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, PyTorch)
- Have an in-depth understanding of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. Knowledge of engineering causal models, transformer models for NLP and Deep Learning models a big plus
- Have proven track record of deploying learning algorithms in a production system
- Have demonstrated end-to-end ownership of projects
- Have stellar listening and explanation skills
* Platinum level medical insurance 100% covered by Turing
* $1,500 home office budget
* Unlimited PTO + 10 Federal Holidays
* 4% 401k employer match
* Dental & Vision insurance
* Turing Swag
* Travel to meet with our team yearly (pending pandemic)
Turing Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Turing Labs considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Turing Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.