Turing Talent Tech Graduate Programme
Turing Talent is offering STEM graduates a 2-year graduate programme to launch your career in tech. It is a different kind of graduate programme focused on leadership, designed to create the next-generation of leaders in tech.
A successful applicant:
1. Exhibits high leadership potential. We refer to leadership in the broadest sense: the action of leading a group or an organisation to create positive impact. Be it in society, at school or in a business / professional setting. We evaluate one's track record as well as aspirations.
2. Is hungry for learning opportunities and have a growth mindset
More information on www.turingtalent.io/grads
The early application deadline is June 30, 2019.
**Please upload CV file as a Word doc only.**
What We Look For
- Ambition to strive for best, to lead and to make an impact. This can be demonstrated through prior internships, societies or clubs at university and school, personal projects, start-up experiences, etc
- Graduating with a Bachelor degree or above in a STEM subject
- Strong interest in the field of technology
- Able to start a full time position before end of 2019
- Any prior experience in a business / professional experience is preferred. Eg, previous internship, work experience, startup or other commercial experience in the field of technology
Turing Talent is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.