Turing Talent Tech Careers Programme - Cisco CSS
Europe & UK
The Turing Talent Tech Careers Programme is a first-of-its-kind career empowerment programme for ambitious individuals in the technology sector.
The programme offers network, mentorship and a one-year training to high potential talent, based on world-class methodologies and research from McKinsey, Facebook and Harvard University. We place an exceptionally strong focus on identifying potential for leadership skills and growth mindset, and nurturing that potential.
In addition, we embrace diversity and believe talent is everywhere. 40% of our applicants are women and more than 60% are people of colour. We partner with world leading organisations that share our vision to hire and develop a diverse range of talent in their organisations.
We place an exceptionally strong focus on identifying potential for leadership skills and growth mindset, and nurturing that potential. We partner with world leading organisations that share our vision to hire and develop a diverse range of talent in their organisations.
As a successful applicant, you will:
• Have a full time position at Cisco
• Receive continuous training and development on interpersonal, leadership, and technical skills throughout the 1-year programme
• Have 1-on-1 mentorship from leaders in the technology industry
• Join a high-calibre international peer network with graduates from Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard University and more
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
What You'll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role is a critical, strategic and technical role that engages with customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes. The role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
The CSS is a hands-on expert for their aligned product or architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness, share industry best practices, and drive overall product consumption and business value. The CSS brings strategic vision and tactical knowledge to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in the global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share best practices and customer success stories. The CSS is able to effectively combine technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
This is a technical role intended to help our customers with a myriad of their adoption challenges across the following product domains: Networking, Security, Data Center, Collaboration, SP, IoT.
Who You’ll Work With
The CSS will build close relationships with customers, CX counterparts, architects, & engineers in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Be part of a team to deliver accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) to a diverse set of customers that qualify, tailoring deliverables and producing quantifiable business outcomes with scope and on-time engagement.
- Facilitate high impact, technology-specific workshops targeted at all levels of an organization to accelerate a business initiative, potentially in conjunction with the Customer Success Executive (CSE)
- Contribute to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
- Collaborate with Account teams, CS, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns, and drive incremental growth
- Make contributions in evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
- A willingness to travel 50% or more (pending role requirements)
Who You Are
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and leverages technical knowledge to enhance customer value.
- Technical Guru: technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how Cisco solutions can be optimally applied in a customer’s environment to accelerate customer value. A drive for continued learning in new technologies, functionality, and industry best practices
- Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer – work across internal and external teams to inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal. Ability to operate and interact with customers in a remote / virtual and face-to-face environment (varies by role).
- Business Acumen - clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
- Results Oriented: Interest in relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information that is appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
- Thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases. [training will be provided]
- An ability to articulate how technology can be used to solve business challenges
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science or Maths preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
Turing Talent is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.