Turing Talent Tech Careers Programme - Cisco SPM
Europe & UK
The Turing Talent Tech Careers Programme is a first-of-its-kind career empowerment programme for ambitious individuals in the technology sector.
The programme offers network, mentorship and a one-year training to high potential talent, based on world-class methodologies and research from McKinsey, Facebook and Harvard University. We place an exceptionally strong focus on identifying potential for leadership skills and growth mindset, and nurturing that potential.
In addition, we embrace diversity and believe talent is everywhere. 40% of our applicants are women and more than 60% are people of colour. We partner with world leading organisations that share our vision to hire and develop a diverse range of talent in their organisations.
We place an exceptionally strong focus on identifying potential for leadership skills and growth mindset, and nurturing that potential. We partner with world leading organisations that share our vision to hire and develop a diverse range of talent in their organisations.
As a successful applicant, you will:
• Have a full time position at Cisco
• Receive continuous training and development on interpersonal, leadership, and technical skills throughout the 1-year programme
• Have 1-on-1 mentorship from leaders in the technology industry
• Join a high-calibre international peer network with graduates from Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard University and more
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
What You'll Do
The new Success Programs Manager (SPM) role is a highly visible, strategic position that connects the Sales motion with our Customer Experience (CX) success teams and drives adoption program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts.
The SPM will leverage understanding of the market/industry to understand customer priorities, develop business value-oriented success motions, and recommend adoption programs and engagements tailored to each customer’s needs. The role will work across partner, digital, and event channels to engage with customers and provide the content and resources needed to accelerate customers’ business value from purchased Cisco solutions. Creativity and an ability to partner cross-functionally will be key as you build digital and partner-led campaigns and packages.
The SPM will be working collaboratively on continuous improvement of results, reporting of said results, creating and delivering business plans to key stakeholders, and ensuring support and alignment across their theater leadership team.
Who You'll Work With at your Placement
The SPM will build deep relationships with senior leadership of partners, and the Cisco regional partner teams, Cisco digital success teams, Cisco account teams and key customers in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders to develop the vision, strategy, routes-to-market and execution steps of the success programs to be executed across the target customers in the segment and/or region. (Customers <$1M Annual Recrurring Revenue)
- Create 1-to-many programmatic efforts for product/software, inclusive of services adoption, utilization and growth, working collaboratively with Cisco internal teams (specialists, support, etc.), account teams and partners.
- Effectively segment and prioritize customers for engagement within the region in alignment with region priorities and Cisco strategy.
- Collaborate with the digital success teams, business units, and product management teams to leverage digital campaigns aligned to the theater priorities and the needs of their customers.
- Align with regional partner organization(s) on identification and prioritization of key channel-partners through whom the customer success motions will be executed.
- Enable successful execution of partner-delivered customer success motions and plays.
- Identify and communicate partner enablement requirements
- Align and collaborate with business units and enablement teams to deliver packaged end-to-end customer success blueprints and supporting assets (adoption strategy, change management plans, success review) to partners and customers.
- Understand and utilize digital customer-engagement platforms and programs to drive customer lifecycle acceleration in a 1-to-many format.
- Interpret and analyze customer adoption metrics and KPIs to determine common adoption barriers and develop strategies to pro-actively address barriers.
- Coordinate 1-to-many events such as webinars, videos, partner summits, Cisco Live and GSX Partner hub, working with Sales, Marketing, business units, CX Product Management, and eLearning.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
- Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
- Provide bi-weekly metric reports including integrated results across routes to market
Who You Are
- Strategic, self-driven thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as leveraging colleagues to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction
- A customer-obsessed mindset with a grasp of relevant success stories, customer KPIs, and best practices to drive superior outcomes
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English plus a second language is preferred
- Strong business acumen. Prior experience in technology consulting and customer engagement is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
Turing Talent is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.