Turing Talent Tech Graduate Programme
Europe & UK
Turing Talent is offering university graduates a 2-year graduate programme to launch your career in tech. It is a different kind of graduate programme focused on leadership, designed to create the next-generation of leaders in tech.
As a successful applicant, you will:
• Work with some of the UK’s most exciting tech companies.
• Receive continuous training and development on interpersonal, leadership, and technical skills throughout the 2-years
• Have 1-on-1 mentorship from leaders in the technology industry.
• Join a high-calibre international peer network with graduates from Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard University and more.
1. Exhibit high leadership potential. We refer to leadership in the broadest sense: the action of leading a group or an organisation to create positive impact. Be it in society, at school or in a business / professional setting. We evaluate one's track record as well as aspirations.
2. Are hungry for learning opportunities and have a growth mindset
More information on www.turingtalent.io/grads
**Please upload CV file as a Word doc only, otherwise we can not move your application forward**
What We Look For
- Ambition to strive for the best, to lead and to make an impact. This can be demonstrated through prior internships, societies, or clubs at university and school, personal projects, start-up experiences, etc.
- Graduating with a Bachelor's degree or above.
- Have a demonstrable passion for technology.
- Highly driven and a faster learner.
- Have had prior work, internship, industry placement, or entrepreneurial experience.
- Able to start a full time position before end of 2019.
- Previous internship, work experience, startup or other commercial experience in technology companies. Does not need to be a technology role.
- Fluent in at least one other European language at business professional level.
- Strong commercial acumen.
Turing Talent is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.