Turing Talent Tech Leaders Programme - Cisco CSE
Europe & UK
The Turing Talent Tech Leaders Programme is a first-of-its-kind career empowerment programme for ambitious individuals in the technology sector.
The programme offers network, mentorship and a one-year training to high potential talent, based on world-class methodologies and research from McKinsey, Facebook and Harvard. We over-index in women and people of colour compared to the tech sector in the UK at large; 40% of our applicants are women and more than 60% are people of colour.
We place an exceptionally strong focus on identifying potential for leadership skills and growth mindset, and nurturing that potential. We partner with world leading organisations that share our vision to hire and develop a diverse range of talent in their organisations.
As a successful applicant, you will:
• Have a full time position at Cisco
• Receive continuous training and development on interpersonal, leadership, and technical skills throughout the 1-year programme
• Have 1-on-1 mentorship from leaders in the technology industry
• Join a high-calibre international peer network across the industry.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Cisco Role
The Customer Success Executive (CSE) role is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within Cisco’s new Customer Experience organization working with our largest customers. The successful leader will directly impact their customers and partners who have purchased Cisco subscription solutions and will provide strategic insights to Cisco cross functional stakeholders. The Customer Success Executive will be accountable for ensuring that their customers successfully adopt and realize value from Cisco’s subscription solutions. This includes developing and executing the strategy that will accelerate the time it takes for customers to achieve the business outcomes they planned to receive from Cisco subscription offers. This leader will ensure the execution of consistent global standards while optimizing for their customer. In addition, the Customer Success Executive will be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand wallet share within a customer and/or partner and effectively passing those opportunities to the sales teams. This customer advocate will be responsible for continuous improvement of results, reporting of said results, creating and delivering business plans to key stakeholders, and ensuring support and alignment across the leadership team. The leader will ensure that the Customer Experience team is working collaboratively and will be responsible for executive communications within the customer and Cisco. Effective measurement and management of diverse teams is a required skillset.
Who You’ll Work With
The CSE will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Set the overall vision and strategic Success plan for their customer.
- Deeply understands the customer business goals, environment, pain points and operational maturity.
- Build and nurture strong customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of immediate needs and current programs.
- Help the customer accelerate through the value lifecycle to realize their expected outcomes and drive successful renewals.
- Implement a Success Strategy across the account leveraging Partners as appropriate
- Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
- Drive post-sales orchestration of all company wide and partner resources (people and assets) in support of their customers business objectives
- Develop and deliver Quarterly Success Reviews in partnership with account team Implement Success Strategy across the account leveraging partners as appropriate.
- Represent the CX organization at the highest levels within their customer and serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for Customer success. Accelerate Cisco’s transformation to a Software and Services company
Who You Are
- Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement a GTM strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Ability to work independently as well as leveraging full team and cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction
- Prior success with understanding quantitative customer metrics – health scores, NPS/CSAT, ARR – to tailor interactions and drive actionable next steps to ensure customer adoption and renewal
- A customer-obsessed mindset with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer KPIs, and best practices to drive superior outcomes
- Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders – Business Unit Executives, Sales Executives, Delivery Executives, CX Executives, Consulting Executives, Partners and their Executives – to drive an integrated, consistent customer-centric approach
- 10+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations.
- Proven successful consulting with key technical and sales acumen
- 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
Turing Talent is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.