Product Manager, Logistics & Supply Chain (REMOTE)
Product – Product Management /
Turvo is the first multi-enterprise collaborative platform specifically designed for the global supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers and carriers to digitally transform their workflows with cloud-based software and mobile applications for a better customer experience and brand differentiation. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end platform to execute all operations and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes.
Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India.
About the Role
Turvo is revolutionizing the way the world moves things by building the world's first collaborative logistics platform. Logistics is traditionally siloed, manual and paper-based. We believe in a future where shippers, brokers and carriers are seamlessly connected to work smarter, together (learn more). We recently raised our series B funding and, with $100M in total funding to-date, we are rapidly growing the Product team.
We're looking for a passionate Product Manager to join our team and help build the future of logistics. In this role, you'll lead the product vision, strategy and execution for a set of features. You will engage with customers, write specs, sketch mockups, shepherd product execution, and define our roll-out strategy. Ultimately, you will be part of the journey in disrupting the logistics industry.
This is a remote/virtual position based in the US.
What you'll do:
- Be a product evangelist, own and execute the product vision
- Lead product go-to-market strategy, including positioning, documentation, and training
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative customer usage data to uncover product insights
- Engage with customers to understand their business and needs
- Define and prioritize the product roadmap and backlog
- Build specs, UI wireframes, and product roll-out strategy
- Work closely with engineers, designers, and marketers to build and launch new product experiences
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, collaborating with designers and engineers to build and launch products people love!
- 3+ years of experience in the Supply Chain or Logistics space and are excited by the opportunity to revolutionize the logistics industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to champion the product vision, deliver a compelling demo, and explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, and knows how to structure and breakdown ambiguous problems into executable steps for a team
- Able to drive multiple projects and coordinate product roll-outs across functions (engineering, marketing, customer success, and sales)
- Intellectually curious and loves learning new things
- Embraces analyzing and using data to inform decisions
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Stock options
- 401K plan with matching
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO & paid holidays
- Flexible work hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to make hiring decisions that reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion.