Vice President of Customer Success - Professional Services
Remote (US) /
Customer – Onboarding /
Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate growth. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end solution to execute all operations and analytics while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, Fortune 500 logistics service providers, shippers and freight brokers. Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India. (www.turvo.com)
About the Role:
We are hiring a leader to join our growing Customer Success team, responsible for onboarding new customers onto the Turvo application, as well as expanding Turvo’s relationship with existing customers. You will oversee implementations from end-to-end, while strategically driving your team towards scale and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will oversee our customers’ onboarding success with Turvo’s existing and new product offerings. The onboarding leader will direct their team and work cross functionally in Turvo to support the pre and post-sales customer journey. Throughout the onboarding process, the onboarding team serves as a trusted advisor for customers leveraging the Turvo platform.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about SaaS technology and the Turvo collaborative solution, the logistics industry, as well as providing an exceptional customer experience!
- Drive towards smooth implementations, customer happiness and adoption
- Manage all functions of the onboarding team; continually assess, hire and scale the organization as necessary
- Build and develop the team and skills vital to support long-term growth, and to meet the needs of our internal and external partners
- Develop, implement and continuously improve upon the Company’s SaaS onboarding operating model; measure performance against key onboarding KPIs in order to optimize the team’s process and performance
- Deploy and execute on goals and coordination across functions with innovative, repeatable, and best-in-class processes
- Serve as the ultimate escalation point for the onboarding team. Develop plans to handle anticipated and unforeseen challenges
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Customer Experience and Support teams to enable successful customer implementations
- Create an environment that fosters high quality, and leads to impactful improvements with brand-positive business impact
- Develop and productize service and integration pricing models to create service revenues
- Minimum 15 years of experience in SaaS or technology industry, with at least 7 years leading SaaS product onboarding teams
- 7+ years experience in the logistics or supply chain industry desired
- Passionate about delivering wonderful customer experience
- Passionate about SaaS technology and how technology will translate into positive business impact for customers
- Ability to respond to high-impact customer/product escalations in a way that drives customer loyalty including the ability to listen and speak clearly to customers
- Ability to develop positive customer relationships, inspire confidence, and communicate effectively while under pressure
- Demonstrated history of data-enabled decision making and prioritization
- A solid track record of leading initiatives, delivering results, and succeeding in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge with Salesforce, Jira, Gainsight, Zendesk desirable
- Ability to travel on-site with customers as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to make hiring decisions that reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion.