React Native Developer
Kyyti is a comprehensive platform to provide and manage transport service ecosystems to both private and business commuters/travellers. We have two products, the Tuup commute app enabling travel planning and purchasing from your mobile, and Kyyti, an on-demand taxi pooling service operated by licensed fleet operators and professional drivers. Our software team is based in Helsinki while operations are live in Oulu, Turku and Tampere, more regions on the way.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our team. You will be developing a new React Native mobile app as our consumer frontend to replace current Titanium based techonology, interfacing to the microservice based platform behind our services.
- We expect you to be able to deliver independently as part of a small, rapidly moving team
- Over the first year in our team, you will have proven your place in the core development team and have taken responsibility for mission-critical tools and their development architecture
- Your work will contribute significantly to user experience and our teams' overall skillset and delivery capability as we scale to new markets
Required technical skills
- thorough understanding of React Native and Redux/Flux and its core design principles
- understanding of agile UX development
- familiarity with continuous deployment and related tooling
- demonstrable skills as published apps (web or mobile) and source code (public Github or similar preferred)
We are a small team with decades of experience in both software and transportation. Our vision is global and international rollout is in our near term plans. This is a unique opportunity to join a team already in motion while significant future roles are still open. We are a distributed team used to remote collaboration, so working part of the time from home won't be a problem.