Test Automation Engineer
Tuup is a comprehensive platform to provide and manage transport service ecosystems to both private and business commuters/travellers. We have two products, our namesake Tuup commute app enabling travel planning and purchasing from your mobile, and Kyyti, an on-demand taxi pooling service operated by licensed fleet operators and professional drivers. Our software team is based in Helsinki while operations are live in Oulu, Turku and Tampere, more regions on the way.
About this role
Your job will be to develop the primarily automated test plans and cases to cover both our microservices based platform for travel orchestration and order management as well as the mobile app consumer frontend. You will have the opportunity to impact both our development methods and system architecture of our continuously integrated platform to increase its testability and test coverage.
- An attitude for getting things done: driving up our awareness of overall system quality, in this case
- Start-up background or other demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team skills, desire to teach others on your methods, tools and practices
- Good communication skills combined with self-direction
- Curiosity for continuous learning
Required technical skills
- Work experience on quality assurance for cloud services and/or mobile software.
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment and test automation tools
- Implementing test coverage for complex transactions crossing system boundaries
We are a small team with decades of experience in both software and transportation. Our vision is global and international rollout is in our near term plans. This is a unique opportunity to join a team already in motion while significant future roles are still open. We are a distributed team used to remote collaboration, so working part of the time from home won't be a problem.