Senior Project Manager (Design)
New York /
Design Team US /
We enable founders and CEOs of the world’s most innovative companies to realize transformational growth through excellence in marketing. Together we accelerate the value of the most influential brands of our time. Our clients represent the world’s most ambitious leaders who aspire for their brand to play a positive cultural role and are committed to a legacy that serves humanity for good. Among the clients that 21CB has served are: Pinterest, Uber Eats, Peloton, Headspace, LinkedIn, Nextdoor, Mars, Zalando, Flo Health, Bumble and many more.
This is an exciting role for an ambitious and systems-oriented senior project manager.We are in the process of building out a new creative department, as a result of the ongoing success of the strategic practice.
It's a rare opportunity to be at the ground level, helping to build its operating systems and culture in partnership with our ECD. The senior project manager will then manage and deliver creative projects using the operating systems they've helped to create. They will be one of the first hires within this new department — we deeply value great project management and the power this role can bring to any engagement and the business itself.
- Set up the process that enables creative projects to run in the most efficient, kind and creatively rewarding way
- Own and manage detailed project plans involving project approach, deliverables, timing and resource allocations
- Navigate several large-scale, complex projects at a time
- Nurture strong partnerships with clients built on trust and respect
- Create a thriving and healthy environment for team collaboration across multiple specialist disciplines
- Inspire and mentor junior team members
- Communicate issues of risk and risk mitigation to senior team members along with recommended solutions and next steps
- Drive alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years experience managing and delivering projects for creative agencies
- Passion for problem solving with a solutions-forward approach
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Confidence in multi-tasking and delegating as required
- An eye for detail
- Ability to manage internal teams with professionalism, empathy and humor
- Calm under pressure
- Interest in design, art and pop culture