Remote US /
Sales & Customer Success – Sales /
Twingate is building a modern remote access solution that simplifies and improves the way businesses secure access to their cloud, SaaS, and on-prem resources. Twingate is backed by leading investors such as BOND, WndrCo, 8VC, Green Bay Ventures, SignalFire, and Dropbox founders Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi. Our investors share our belief that in a world where workforces are becoming increasingly distributed, it is critical to be able to effectively secure access to apps, data, and environments.
As part of our company culture, our belief in putting the customer first permeates our thinking in everything from our customer communications to the design process behind the product itself. If you take pride in creating experiences with the customer firmly at the center of the picture, we'd love to work with you.
Our team is looking to add two Account Executives to help us build meaningful customer relationships. You'd be working closely with our Sales Manager to close companies looking to leave their legacy VPN environment and adopt a modern alternative. We are a growing company, so in addition to closing deals, you'll also be shaping the Twingate go-to-market strategy in collaboration with marketing, product, and engineering.
- Run full sales cycles from prospecting to qualifying all the way through to closing across our MM segment
- Be able to interface with CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, DevOps, and engineering leaders
- Lead Twingate pitches and demo sessions for potential customers
- Collaborate with Product to funnel customer feedback directly into the product development process
- Work closely with marketing to develop messaging around Twingate's unique opportunity as an easy to deploy zero trust solution
- 3-5+ years of experience working in sales
- 2+ years of experience in a closing role
- Experience closing high velocity, fast paced deals
- Experience in B2B tech SaaS is a plus
- Customer-first approach: you do whatever it takes to get the right answers for our customers & partners
- Strong communication and coordination skills to collaborate across time zones
- Solutions-oriented problem-solving. You look for a path forward and are able to find creative ways to seed relevant use cases of Twingate at innovative companies.
- Medical (PPO, HMO, HDHP), dental and vision insurance – employees covered 100%
- Basic Life, AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Healthcare, Dependent Care and Commuter
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Paid Time Off - Paid Holidays (approx. 11 days), Sick Leave (10 days), Paid Parental Leave (6 weeks), Maternity Leave (14 - 16 weeks)
- Retirement - Traditional 401k, Roth 401k
- Additional Benefits - Equity
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
OTE Range: $140K - $200K
Twingate is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to Twingate’s success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.