Senior Program Activation Manager
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Advertising
Twitch is looking for a Senior Program Activation Manager to join a fast growing advertising team focused on direct sales of online video and display campaigns across multiple platforms and markets.
Twitch just surpassed 100 million monthly unique viewers and is focused on bringing top talent to help shape the future of the business.
The Senior Program Activation Manager is tasked with managing the execution and reporting on custom campaigns after it has sold through. The ideal candidate will be a creative & strategic thinker who knows how to bring ideas to life in an engaging way across digital, mobile, native and social platforms. A clear understanding of the execution process as well as success metrics for program elements is a must. Experience of managing a team of project managers is crucial.
This position will report to the Custom Solutions Director and work closely with the Sales org throughout the execution process for each program. The position will also involve the day to day management of a team of programme activation managers as well as designers, video producers and other vendors as needed to complete each project. Must have a passion for driving executions for all types of project scopes with a mind for seeking solutions while delivering quality.
- Accountable for the overall execution, management and quality control of all custom solutions projects from sale to project completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets
- Manage the team of programme activations managers ensuring workloads are divided on a capacity basis
- Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly with senior clients on premier Twitch accounts and the internal Twitch team, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project
- Monitor, creates and maintains schedules and budgets across all Custom Solutions projects
- Secure approvals, coordinate action items and communicate cross-functionally with design and sales to maintain workflow through the final asset release
- Establish processes to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues
- Proactively communicate with clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
- Alongside the client services team, be accountable for client relationships after the program has sold through, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource consumption, financial reporting and billing
- Cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the digital space
- Experience in a client services / project management role, working with and delivering to external clients
- Experience of leading team of project managers
- Strong understanding of digital technologies
- Must be able to communicate ideas clearly, professionally, and persuasively at an individual and group level
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking
- Stress-tolerant, quick thinking and accurate
- Ability to quickly understand new technology concepts
- Expertise with Word, Excel, and PPT
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings, trade shows and/or conferences
- Be a skilled, creative, confident presenter and negotiator
- Highly motivated and well organized
- Thrives on project timelines
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- Passion for clever advertising
- Knowledge of and experience working with influencers
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Employee discounts
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Commuting benefits
- Catered meals three times a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Twitch (an Amazon.com subsidiary) is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at: http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.