Senior Creative Strategist D-A-CH
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Advertising
Twitch is looking for a Senior Creative Strategist in Hamburg to join a fast growing advertising team focused on direct sales of online video and display campaigns across multiple platforms and markets.
This role is a client facing role working with the sales team in selling creative ideas. A key part of the Twitch sales strategy is to drive revenue growth from creative integrated solutions.
The role works within the Custom Solutions team to ensure “live” pitches are converted and that Twitch develops an industry reputation for creativity, client specific solutions and professional pitching. Servicing our external customers, specifically the creative solutions, content, sponsorship and PR teams of clients and agencies, is an essential part of this role and therefore someone with excellent contacts across these areas is required.
This position will report to the Commercial Director Europe in Hamburg and has a dotted line to Custom Solutions Director EMEA in London and will work closely with the D-A-CH Sales org throughout the ideation and execution process for each program. The role requires a candidate who is a creative thinker and someone who can conceive, develop and sell creative ideas.
- Ensure Twitch ideation is market leading. Produce innovative award worthy work for every client
- Lead the concept generation process across internal teams making sure sound strategic thinking has been exercised and executed
- Excitement inducing articulation of idea through high level copywriting skills and imaginative visualisation
- Ensure conceptualization and delivery is in line with defined investment and budgetary considerations
- Raise profile, generate leads and RFP’s from creative solutions, content, sponsorship and PR teams of clients and agencies
- Live pitch and present big creative concepts to external and internal stakeholders
- Devise pro-active ideas and sales opportunities for the sales team
- Work with internal teams including Sales, Research, Client Success, Production and PAM’s to deliver exceptional quality custom solutions from RFP to post campaign
- Cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the digital space
- Have at least 5 years of selling custom solutions preferably in the video space to a creative solutions, content, sponsorship and PR teams of clients and agencies
- Excellent agency and direct client contacts at creative solutions, content, sponsorship and PR teams of clients and agencies
- A good understanding of the media landscape and digital technologies
- Excellent relationship building skills internally and externally with clients and media agencies
- An award winning campaign portfolio
- Must be able to communicate ideas clearly, professionally, and persuasively at an individual and group level
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking
- Ability to quickly understand new technology concepts
- Expertise with Word, Excel, and PPT
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings, trade shows and/or conferences
- Be a skilled, creative, confident presenter and negotiator
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- Passion for clever advertising
- Knowledge of and experience working with influencers
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity & Parental Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch (an Amazon.com subsidiary) is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at: http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.