Partnerships Acquisition Manager, DACH
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Content Partnerships
Do you believe that every content creator could further their brand and reach, by getting in close and direct contact with their community?
Twitch is the (video) game changing live streaming service for creators. Our Partnerships Team is growing in Germany, and you definitely want to be a part of it.
As the Partnerships Acquisition Manager, DACH, you will be responsible for Twitch’s growth in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by leading our local content initiatives. You will negotiate and close complex broadcast license agreements and business partnerships with key industry stakeholders in the DACH media and creator space.
As the ideal candidate, you have worked in business development, more specifically content licensing. You recognize a valuable partner when you see one. You share your vision for a future together and you aim to negotiate - not only in your own favor, but also in your partner’s favor - towards a mutually beneficial agreement. You are familiar with the video creator market in DACH. You speak both German and English fluently and your writing in both languages is concise and of highest quality.
You will become part of a brand new Twitch office location in Berlin, which will give you an intimate and fast-paced learning and execution environment with great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Business development and content acquisition, from outreach to complex contract negotiation and execution
- Build and execute regional content acquisition strategy
- Identify new creators for Twitch
- Develop initial rapport with new creators
- Outline partnership agreement between new creators and Twitch
- Work with internal stakeholders to formalize agreements
- Track, manage and report key performance metrics, objectives and goals
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR, Sales and Content teams to achieve regional goals
- Business development or strategic partnership experience
- Ability to effectively approach and build new relationships with clients and creators
- Experience in conceptualising and finalising long term strategic partnership agreements
- Must be organized, strategic, creative and be able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver against organizational goals
- Self-starter mentality - must be able to effectively work independently and autonomously
- Goal oriented: focused on setting and exceeding personal, team, and organizational goals
- Interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport, and relating to others at all levels
- Capable of managing and completing multiple projects and priorities at the same time within a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics
- Developed understanding of the traditional and digital media sector
- Ability to travel to gaming conventions (Gamescom, Insomnia, EGX, MCM ComicCon), more than 30 days of traveling a year
- Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google docs and sheets
- Must be fluent in both German and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Media or International Studies
- Familiarity with Twitch as a user and broadcaster
- Broadcast licensing, commissioning and / or distribution experience in digital or traditional sectors
- Strong existing relationships with gaming community content creators
- Strong existing relationships with media companies in DACH
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce
- Advanced Office and Excel skills
- Experience with live video content creation
- Previous employment at a games industry and/or broadcast media company
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Employee discounts
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Gym perk
- Subsidized commute
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.