Director, Strategic Partnerships Operations
San Francisco, CA
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Business Development
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Director of Strategic Partnerships Operations will be the key operations leader for strategic and long-term deals execution with major Game Publishers and Developers. You will lead a team of Program Operations Managers. You will help them excel in their role leading the different program launches for Twitch by strengthening the overall process, both internally and externally.
The role affords the opportunity to exercise broad leadership across business, product and admin teams.
The person in this role needs to be a natural leader and facilitator; be driven, organized and detail oriented; excel in program/project management; thrive in an ambiguous environment; is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manages through relationships and influence; and displays grace under fire.
- Lead a team of Program Operations Managers that works cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing, legal or finance. Both internally (Twitch & Amazon) and externally (partner)
- Define programs operations process, standards, deliverables and execution cadence
- Develop pre-launch metrics/plans that lead the teams to work strategically and efficiently
- Develop post-launch metrics/plans to measure team’s progress and success to deliver on commitments
- Interact regularly with top management, both internally (Twitch & Amazon) and externally (partner)
- Provide updates to executives on program readiness, identifying risks and driving mitigation plans
- 10+ years of Program Management, Program Operations or Consulting experience
- MS in Business or Operations Management. MBA strongly preferred
- Real understanding of Twitch, game developers and the games industry
- Strong executive presence
- Comfortable with ambiguity and conflict
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage, coach, and counsel others
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence and direct multiple activities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Existing professional relationships with game publishers/developers and/or ecosystem developers
- Previous employment at a game publisher/developer or ecosystem developer
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.