Principal Product Manager - Viewer Engagement
San Francisco, CA
Consumer Product – Viewer Engagement
The Viewer Engagement team helps creators and viewers connect and build thriving communities by launching products that delight a creator’s fanbase. As a Principal Product Manager on our team, you will be responsible for the long-term vision, strategy, and launch of large impact products that deliver exceptional community engagement across web, mobile, and consoles.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading the product vision and roadmap of new or existing products, proven ability to develop strategic vision based on rigorous analytics, and excellent verbal and written communication skills with senior leaders across all stakeholders. In addition to defining, developing, and driving the roadmap and three year plan for community engagement, he or she will also be responsible for leading new product ideation and development that will have direct impact on millions of creators and viewers every day.
You’ll find a Requirements section below. If you meet all these then we encourage you to apply. If you only meet some of them but think this role sounds like something you’d be great at, we encourage you to apply. If you meet just one of them but think you’ll bring something unique to the team, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead the definition, design and construction of large scale products that delight and engage customers
- Lead the development of product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements, user stories, and product specifications
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience and performance
- Identify and resolve strategic issues to meet team’s strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Communicate product plans and results that influence senior executives
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management
- 3+ years experience working on consumer-facing products
- Strong bias for action with ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience translating customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical fluency; can understand and discuss mobile and web architecture and technologies, gauge complexity of a planned feature, make schedule tradeoffs, and evaluate roadmap timeframes with technical team members
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Experience in gaming or entertainment industry
- Technical background
- Strong SQL proficiency
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.