Partnerships Associate - Thailand
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Content Partnerships
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
Our mission is to provide top-tier service to our partners. The Partnerships Associate is an entry level position that will be working with Twitch broadcasters directly on day to day basis, and helping them to build a career on the Twitch platform. The ideal candidate has a customer success mentality, a passion for live streaming, and the desire to turn that passion into a career. This is a work from home position based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Support and educate Twitch’s content creators
- Develop and maintain a relationship with a number of partners on Twitch
- Work with partners to maximize monetization, audience, and community
- Proactively gather feedback on Twitch products to present to internal stakeholders
- Assist in the partner education of the Twitch Rules of Conduct
- Develop initiatives to further engage our broadcasters
- Attend events and organize networking opportunities for partners
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Thai and English
- Familiarity with the Twitch platform
- Account management experience
- Polished customer service skills
- Passion for streaming, gaming, and esports
- Knowledge of the Twitch community in Southeast Asia
- Previous experience in strategic planning
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and highly-motivated
- Excellent collaboration skills and proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of self-managing and spearheading new initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.