Audience Research Analyst (German Speaker)
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Advertising
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Audience Research Analyst to join our growing team in Hamburg or London. We require someone to advise and support the London, German and European sales teams by providing them with necessary insight that will have direct impact on revenue.
The Audience Research Analyst for UK & Europe will work with direct and in-direct sales teams as well as 3rd party resellers across Europe to leverage greater revenue streams from existing local & global advertisers and help entice new advertisers into Twitch with unique opportunities based on accurate audience profiles on all of our existing and new platforms.
The Research Analyst will work closely with the global teams and US stakeholders to unify the Twitch Research, Analytics and Sales Marketing functions internally. You will understand, communicate with and develop the Twitch audience across multiple platforms and regions.
- Consulting clients about project requirements and objectives
- Designing research methods such as interviews and questionnaires
- Carrying out qualitative or quantitative research
- Agreeing timescales and budgets
- Monitoring work progress
- Writing reports, including client recommendations
- Analysing, translating and presenting results
- Advising sales team on how they can best make use of results
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Numerical skills
- Verbal communication skills (Fluent English and German)
- MS Office used to a high level
- SQL writing/analysis
- Other Languages
- Passion for Video Gaming
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Employee discounts
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Commuting benefits
- Catered meals three times a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.