Partnerships Associate, Japan
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Content Partnerships
Our mission is to provide top-tier service to our partners. The Partnerships Associate, Account Manager will work with broadcasters that are reaching millions of viewers and building a career on the Twitch platform. This role will be responsible for onboarding esport teams to the Twitch platform and support their success.
The ideal candidate has a customer success mentality, a strong understanding of new media, a passion for live streaming, and the desire to turn that passion into a career. This position is based out of our Tokyo headquarters.
- Assist Twitch Partners with the onboarding process; Work with Twitch Legal and Finance teams in San Francisco to track and follow up on outstanding contracts and payments
- Assist Partnerships team with basic Partner communication and success
- Assist with turning sponsorship and business deals into executable documents
- Attend events and organize networking opportunities for partners
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and highly-motivated
- Excellent collaboration skills and proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of self-managing and spearheading new initiatives
- Polished customer service skills
- Active in the streaming, gaming, and esports
- Account management experience
- Familiarity with the Twitch platform
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.