Director of Sponsorship Operations
San Francisco, CA
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Advertising
Working with executive management and colleagues on Twitch’s sales, partnerships, and esports operations teams, this role will facilitate the top-notch execution of sponsorship activities with esports teams represented in the marketplace by Twitch’s sales team. As part of Twitch’s sponsorship organization, the Director of Sponsorship Operations will focus on ideation, strategy, client service, and fulfillment of sponsorship agreements, ensuring executions that deliver upon our promise to match teams and sponsors in unique, creative, authentic ways that help all parties to achieve their business goals.
- Deliver proactive account management and direct the overall retention strategy of clients that have sponsorship agreements with Twitch-represented teams; ensure sponsors' long-term satisfaction
- Act as main client-facing point of contact to ensure smooth execution and delivery of sponsorship campaigns with teams; ensure teams are fulfilling their agreed-upon sponsorship responsibilities in a manner that achieves clients' business goals and objectives
- Work collaboratively with both the Twitch sales organization and the teams to ensure clients' needs are met; participate meaningfully in the sponsorship ideation process, whereby the Twitch team looks to meaningfully match teams and sponsors in ways that help both be more successful. More specifically, assist with identifying brand KPIs and then coming up with specific deliverables in sponsorship packages which aim to most effectively meet these objectives while producing a program which teams can also authentically and realistically support.
- Work with the teams to ensure duties in support of sponsorship fulfillment (e.g., booking travel for talent, operating social media, performing giveaways and social media engagements, etc.) are being handled appropriately and effectively
- Manage campaigns/IOs through the order management system process: work with the finance team on any new client approvals, verify accuracy of Internal IO and client insertion orders, clarify any questions operations may have about campaigns
- Provide the highest level of customer service to clients, both internal and external
- Keep stakeholders apprised of all key issues, providing updated and relevant data throughout campaign process
- Report on a regular cadence (to be determined) to internal and external stakeholders on the results of sponsorship-related activities
- 5+ years relevant industry experience, with related roles in esports/operations
- Tactical execution wizard with a passion for streaming and esports
- Exceptional ability to project manage, think backwards, and plan for results
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external to the company
- Excellent verbal, written, and relationship management skills
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, creative, and nimble
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.