Trafficker and Campaign Manager
Business Operations & Go-To-Market – Advertising
Twitch is looking for an Ad trafficker & Campaign Manager to join a fast growing advertising team focused on direct sales of online video and display campaigns across multiple platforms and markets.
Twitch just surpassed 100 million monthly unique viewers and is focused on bringing top talent to help shape the future of the business. This role blends technology with sales operations to create a unique opportunity for leadership, impact, and career growth.
You will own the daily management of the ad-serving platform, while being a key player and collaborator for sales, client services and custom solutions. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
The successful candidate will have a robust knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem.
- Provide support in all pre sales services, responsible for providing avails across all markets and platforms
- Coordinate avails and campaigns across regional sales teams
- Flawless ad trafficking and execution of sold campaigns through ad server management
- Setting up and managing of direct campaigns as well as programmatic
- Communicate campaign performance with sales and client services, recommending optimization changes to improve outcome for clients
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using tools and partnering with 3rd party vendors
- Work closely with both the data and programmatic teams, helping to build out key audience segments within the ad server and DMP (KRUX)
- 2+ years in online media
- Proficient in publisher or agency ad serving systems like DFP, FreeWheel, Mediamind etc…
- Troubleshooting using tools like Charles or Fiddler
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units
- Employee discounts
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Commuting benefits
- Catered meals three times a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Twitch (an Amazon.com subsidiary) is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at: http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.