VR Operator - Philippines
Rockwell / Makati
Model T Operations – Operations /
Full-time /Part-time /Contract (English) /
TELEXISTENCE Inc. was founded in 2017 to design, manufacture, and operate robots in anywhere we see an opportunity of pushing the fundamental state of art forward.“TELEXISTENCE” is a concept that was first proposed in 1980 by Dr. Susumu Tachi, Professor Emeritus of the University of Tokyo and the chairman of TELEXISTENCE Inc., which refers to the notion of human beings in effect being in a place other than where he or she actually exists and being able to act freely in that remote environment – essentially expanding the presence of human beings – as well as the technological systems that make this possible.With the mission to change robots, change structures, and change the world, we develop remote controlled robot with artificial intelligence. Gathered by highly specialized professionals from all over the world, we develop hardware, software, AI, and teleoperation technologies consistently in-house. Our goal is to expand the scope of robots’ activities beyond the factory and to revolutionize the fundamental nature of labor society.
***IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COMMUTE TO MAKATI, DO NOT APPLY!!
Looking for a unique but challenging job?
Become one of the first members of an exciting Japanese start-up company in robotics as a VR Operator of a beverage restocking robot TX-SCARA!
The first members will have opportunity to be in the supervisory role to assist the VR Operations Manager in the future. (Or even becoming one of the managers)
Since the very first deployment of TX-SCARA in Aug 2022, our robots now serve over 100 stores in Japan, and another hundreds more are to be deployed in the upcoming year.
Feel the fast-pace growth. Tackle to new problems and apply improvements. Immerse yourself, and build your career as an operations professional!
We look for a highly motivated, career-oriented and tech-savvy talents that are wanting to grow with us.
Stop applying for another boring BPO job to serve an "account".
If you join us, YOU ARE PART OF US, and we expect full sence of ownership, and we are not your "account".
You grow, we grow and we grow you grow. APPLY NOW!
■Corporate Intro Video:
Official Website: tx-inc.com
Series B 170M Funding:
■Video of Auto Restock & VR Operations:
*VR Operation starts around 1:25
- Operate the robot remotely via VR to solve beverage restocking errors
- From the pilot's point of view, support robot management and operation improvement (e.g., reporting on issues and improvements at the practical level)
- Monitor robot operation status to make sure all robots are working
- Monitor inventory level of the beverages and send commands to robot to be restock when short.
- Escalate SW/HW issues to technical support/repair team.
- Communicate with managers and engineers for the betterment of robot functionality, operations efficiency and quality.
- VR experience or comfortable working with VR (no VR experience is required if you are motivated)
- Problem solver mindset
- Detail oriented
- Experience with Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- Experience in call center or BPO operations
- Experience in technical support
- Comfortable with slack app
- Japanese proficiency is a plus
₱15,000 - ₱16,000 a month
■Work Location and Environment
From office in Makati
Common Ground Rockwell
*STRICTLY ONSITE, do not apply if you are looking for work from home job
■Note: Your employment will be through Astro Robotics Services Inc, our local Philippines corporation
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- 8-hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Expected Start Date: 07/31/2023